What you can do/learn with a single Maker Uno? So I have divided into 3 parts:
- Basic – you can refer to example code provided by Arduino IDE.
- Intermediate – you need to develop own code based on your basic understanding.
- Advanced – more code development!
In this video, I will focus on basic level first.
On basic part, you can get all the example code inside Arduino IDE.
- Digital Output – please refer to Blink example (File – Examples – 01.Basic – Blink)
- Digital Input – please refer to digitalInputPullup example (File – Examples – 02.Digital – digitalInputPullup)
- Analog Output – please refer to Fading example (File – Examples – 03.Analog – Fading)
- Tone Melody – please refer to tone Melody example (File – Examples – 02.Digital – toneMelody)
Note: This post is more on sharing idea/knowledge, for detail steps please wait for our online video training.