This project is a project made by our internship student Yunus (UNITEN)
Line Following Robot is usually the one of the first robot that you will build. In this tutorial, we made it to play different melody tone base on the colours to make it more interesting.
1. Prepare the components as the list above.
2.Solder wiring for both Micro Metal Gearmotor (Left and Right).
3. Assemble the Aluminium Robot Chassis Complete Set.
4. Place Auto-Calibrating Line Sensor (LSS05) on Robot Chassis.
5. Put Maker Uno, LiPo Power Shield and 2 Amp Motor Driver Shield on the Robot Chassis.
6. Place the Colour Sensor in front of the robot.
7. Connect the circuit according to the circuit diagram.
8.Upload the coding into Maker UNO.
9.Good luck and enjoy it!
This guide is assuming that you have already read the Getting Started for Maker UNO and installed the Arduino IDE. If not, you can refer it here.
1. Open the Arduino IDE and paste the following code into the sketch
2. Plug in the Maker UNO and upload the code.